Just Pat

"...all language about everything is analogical; we think in a series of metaphors. We can explain nothing in terms of itself, but only in terms of other things." (Dorothy Sayers, Mind of the Maker, 1941)

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Michigan

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Construction Chronicles Part 25

I now have three windows - out of four - with panes in them!
The panes for the first two windows were installed by a knowledgable friend. This one I did all by myself. I'm so dang proud.
I had wonderful help prepping the window wells and priming the walls. This is the first time there has actually been color on my bedroom walls. They have always been white and the varying colors of stains and dirt left behind by the last owner. This won't be the final color; it's just the tinted primer. But it doesn't look bad!
More to follow later. I'm finishing my homework.

3 Comments:

Blogger Headless-in-GR said...

Yayayayayayayayayayayayayaay!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Captainwow said...

very nice. :o)

11:48 AM  
Blogger Kevmo said...

Lookin good. Real good.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com