Just Pat

"...all language about everything is analogical; we think in a series of metaphors. We can explain nothing in terms of itself, but only in terms of other things." (Dorothy Sayers, Mind of the Maker, 1941)

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Michigan

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Janay's Challenge - Six Wierd Things About Me

It took me a little while to come up with these, because I'm generally oblivious of my wierdness. But once I thought of one, the quirks came flooding into my consciousness. Hats off to my friends for being my friends!

1. When I finish using a paper napkin at dinner, I carefully fold it into a small square before throwing it away.

2. I have a mutant nose hair that comes from somewhere deep in my head and periodically becomes visible in my right nostril. When I pluck it, it is often over an inch long.

3. I find it very hard to throw away candy wrappers without making tiny paper airplanes out of them and presenting them to innocent bystanders.

4. I count my steps. Sometimes I spell sentences with my steps as if I were typing, and if the letters fall consecutively on the same side I skip a beat to compensate. For more information, call 1-800-ima-loon.

5. My pinkie toes curl under my fourth toes, like they're laying down taking a nap or something. Lazy toes.


6. I generally eat the outside edges of my food first and save the center for last.

3 Comments:

Blogger Captainwow said...

wow. you are indeed weird.
but it's a good weird!

(I forgot I'm supposed to do this too!)

9:53 AM  
Blogger Headless-in-GR said...

I count my steps too! But I don't spell anything with them...

Very cool!

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you so crazy! makes me look like a normal person, whatever that is!!!:>

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com