Just Pat

"...all language about everything is analogical; we think in a series of metaphors. We can explain nothing in terms of itself, but only in terms of other things." (Dorothy Sayers, Mind of the Maker, 1941)

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Michigan

Sunday, September 19, 2004

The Home Stretch!

According to my site meter, I am 15 visits away from hitting the 1000th visit to my site since it began in April 2004!
Wooo Hooo!!!!
What does one do to commemorate such a momentous event? Should there be cake? Raffle tickets? Good heavens, what should I wear?
If any of you seasoned bloggers have any suggestions, please let me know.
The most creativity I can muster at the moment is, if you are number 1000, then, thank you. Thank you for your support.
Yep, that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com