Just Pat

"...all language about everything is analogical; we think in a series of metaphors. We can explain nothing in terms of itself, but only in terms of other things." (Dorothy Sayers, Mind of the Maker, 1941)

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Michigan

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Vanity Revisited

Here's my meme in response to Captain Wow, Headless, and Spooky Rach:

Google the town I was born in:








Google the town I live in now:










Google my name:














Google my grandmother's name:








Google my favorite food:












Google my favorite drink:












Google my favorite smell:



3 Comments:

Blogger Captainwow said...

WOOOO! Pat! I thought you weren't going to put your picture on here! Oh, wait -- that's not you...
It was the feet that threw me off.
I pondered googling the Mademoiselle instead of roses for mine, it's a close one.
I looked at the cup and went... Planet? Planetary Cosmopolitan?? HMMMM...... ?? Is it Coffeee????

9:38 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

Bingo!!! It's coffee!! My first comfort of the day.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! You love to drink in creation!!

Yay!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com