Just Pat

"...all language about everything is analogical; we think in a series of metaphors. We can explain nothing in terms of itself, but only in terms of other things." (Dorothy Sayers, Mind of the Maker, 1941)

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Michigan

Thursday, November 17, 2005

If Underwear Could Talk...

Not completely true, but fun nonetheless!

What Your Underwear Says About You

When you're bad, you're very bad. And when you're good, you're still trouble!

You're comfortable in your own skin - and don't care to impress anyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevmo said...

I went to the underwear sight and it says this about me: "Your idea job: gigolo. Or naked cowboy." I have no idea what my ideal job would be, but my idea job is a gigolo.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com