Just Pat

"...all language about everything is analogical; we think in a series of metaphors. We can explain nothing in terms of itself, but only in terms of other things." (Dorothy Sayers, Mind of the Maker, 1941)

My Photo
Name:
Location: West Michigan

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Safe


My niece Kara is an artist. I've known this since she was two years old. Funny how you just know some things about children when they're little. Then they grow up and surprise you with the direction they take their talents. Kara draws, paints, and is developing in interior design.

This morning I heard Kara sing for the first time. It's so amazing because she's her own artist, but I can also hear her mother in her voice. Kara has been through a lot over the last few years, and I can hear that in her song too.

You can hear one of Kara's songs on BETA Records - just type Karalyn McIntyre in the search field. I'm so proud of her - I want to share her with the few of you that pop in to visit here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Captainwow said...

very cool. thanks for sharing that with us. How fun!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com